23 Jan Easy Cheesy Chicken Dip
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 oz whole cream cheese, fully softened*
- 1/2 cup good hot sauce (I like Frank’s hot sauce)
- 1/2 cup good quality ranch dressing
- 2 cans (25 oz each) chunk chicken breast, drained
- [Optional: 1 bunch chives, chopped]
- In a bowl, mix together hot sauce, ranch dressing, and fully softened cream cheese until mixture is fully smooth without lumps.
- Add cheddar cheese and stir to combine.
- Add chicken and stir to shred chicken and combine.
- Add chives if desired.
- Transfer to serving dish and serve chilled or room temp, with crackers, chips, baguette slices, or veggies.
- Bon appetit!