If you are an individual who has a pending personal injury lawsuit, then a Dallas, Texas legal settlement loan may be your solution. If you’re not familiar with the concept of legal funding, read on and find out its advantages.
Dallas, Texas settlement loans aren’t exactly your typical loans; they are, actually, cash advances given to people who have been involved in accidents caused by someone else, who have an attorney and are in need of cash fast in order to continue their normal life.
Certified Legal Funding’s Dallas, Texas pre-settlement cash advances can be used for any purpose. Most people need money fast to cover their daily expenses, rent, mortgage payments, medical expenses, etc.
The best thing about cash advances is that you get the money really fast and you don’t pay it back if you lose your case.
When in need of a Dallas, Texas cash advance, contact Certified Legal Funding and our team of experienced experts will be at your service so you receive the money in the shortest period possible.
These are some of the most common accidents that happen and in that case, a person may need legal funding:
- Dallas, Texas, Motor vehicle accidents- Car accidents are very common and they can cause serious injuries which, in turn, cause unexpected financial problems. However, while waiting for your case to settle in court you can obtain pre-settlement funding and avoid any financial problems.
- Dallas, Texas, Pedestrian accidents- pedestrian accidents are also common and they usually happen at crosswalks, sidewalks, or construction sites. You can make a personal injury claim after this type of accident and if you’re not able to go to work, it may be the right time to contact CLF.
- Dallas, Texas, Worker’s compensation- you were injured while working?! The purpose of the worker’s compensation is to help employees injured at work. While you and your personal injury attorney are working on your case, you should acquire a cash advance. Call CLF within 24 hours to start receiving money now! Call us at 800 922-7439 to start now.
- Dallas, Texas, Slip/trip & falls- people trip and fall all the time due to different reasons. These kinds of lawsuits can take a while to settle and you may need financial help to cover all the everyday expenses. CLF in Dallas, Texas will provide you with pre-settlement advance so you are financially stable until your case is settled.
- Dallas, Texas, Wrongful death- losing a loved one due to someone else’s negligence is difficult. To make it even harder, the family has to cover the funeral and continue living, oftentimes, without any income. Make sure to protect your family and contact CLF for a cash advance.
- Dallas, Texas, Product liability- every day we buy different products that we assume are safe. However, it’s not always the case. If you were harmed by a product, you have the right to compensation. These cases usually take a long time to settle and you may start thinking about a settlement advance to cover your everyday expenses.
Dallas is the seat of the Dallas County in the US state of Texas. It is the most populous city in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. Preceded by thousands of years of varying cultures, the Caddo people inhabited the Dallas area before Spanish colonists claimed the territory of Texas in the 18th century. The city began a period of spectacular growth during and after World War II when several large aircraft-manufacturing plants were established in the area. Dallas today is a cosmopolitan city known for its high concentration of restaurants and shopping centers.
If you or someone you know has been involved in an accident and needs a pre settlement cash advance, feel free to contact Certified Legal funding at 800 922-7439! We will help you!