07 Oct Lawsuit Funding and Pre-settlement Cash Advance in El Paso, Texas
Unfortunately, accidents happen all the time. They happen in El Paso, Texas as well. If you currently have an active personal injury case in El Paso, Texas, it’s the right time to look for experienced experts from legal funding industry. Certified Legal Funding offers its pre-settlement funding services in El Paso.
Certified Legal Funding’s lawsuit advance or cash lawsuit loan isn’t a loan, but a pre-settlement advance on your pending case.
If you are hurt and unable to work after an accident and the accident was someone else’s fault, you are entitled to a settlement. However, waiting for the settlement to come may take months and even years. What will you do in the meantime, how will you pay your bills, rent, mortgage, etc.?
This is where a lawsuit funding company, Certified Legal Funding steps in. Our process is easy and risk-free. You can apply online and our experts will do the rest. When we said it’s risk-free, we meant that if you don’t win your case, you don’t pay us back anything- that simple!
Certified Legal Funding’s El Paso, Texas pre-settlement cash advances can be used for any purpose.
As already mentioned, accidents happen often and here is a list of the most common ones that you might need legal funding for:
- El Paso, Texas, Motor vehicle accidents- Car accidents are very common and they can cause serious injuries which, in turn, cause unexpected financial problems. However, while waiting for your case to settle in court you can obtain pre-settlement funding and avoid any financial problems.
- El Paso, Texas, Pedestrian accidents- pedestrian accidents are also common and they usually happen at crosswalks, sidewalks, or construction sites. You can make a personal injury claim after this type of accident and if you’re not able to go to work, it may be the right time to contact CLF.
- El Paso, Texas, Worker’s compensation- you were injured while working?! The purpose of the worker’s compensation is to help employees injured at work. While you and your personal injury attorney are working on your case, you should acquire a cash advance. Call CLF within 24 hours to start receiving money now! Call us at 800 922-7439 to start now.
- El Paso, Texas, Slip/trip & falls- people trip and fall all the time due to different reasons. These kinds of lawsuits can take a while to settle and you may need financial help to cover all the everyday expenses. CLF in El Paso, Texas will provide you with pre-settlement advance so you are financially stable until your case is settled.
- El Paso, Texas, Wrongful death- losing a loved one due to someone else’s negligence is difficult. To make it even harder, the family has to cover the funeral and continue living, oftentimes, without any income. Make sure to protect your family and contact CLF for a cash advance.
- El Paso, Texas, Product liability- every day we buy different products that we assume are safe. However, it’s not always the case. If you were harmed by a product, you have the right to compensation. These cases usually take a long time to settle and you may start thinking about a settlement advance to cover your everyday expenses.
El Paso, meaning ‘the pass’ in Spanish is a city located in the far western part of Texas. It is a county seat of El Paso County. People have lived in El Paso, Texas for thousands of years. The earliest known residents were maize farmers and when the Spanish arrived, Manso, Suma, and Jumano tribes populated the area.
In the center of the city, you can see the oldest neighborhoods and all the structures that remind us of the old days. El Paso is a modern, urban city where one can enjoy many unique attractions, festivals, events, and sporting events offering music and delicious food.
If you or someone you know has been involved in an accident in El Paso, Texas and needs a pre-settlement cash advance, feel free to contact Certified Legal funding at 800 922-7439! We will help you!