Are you one of the plaintiffs who can’t afford to wait for their case to settle in court because you were injured in an accident and need money to be able to continue your normal life?
If this is you, then you are at the right place because Houston, Texas lawsuit loans are the answer to your problems. Rent, mortgage, living expenses, medical bills- all the bills are piling up, but with a Houston, Texas legal settlement loan, you are safe.
Don’t be afraid of the word ‘loan’ because it’s not exactly the correct term to be used. Certified Legal Funding provides you with a pre-settlement cash advance which is different from a regular loan you know about.
All loans require repayment whereas legal funding is a non-recourse cash advance. A legal funding company in Houston, Texas will require payment only when and if you win your case at court. If you lose, you don’t pay back anything!
The best thing about Houston, Texas cash advances is that they can be used for any purpose.
When you apply for a pre-settlement loan in Houston, Texas, our team of experts will contact your lawyer for additional information about the case. Your application will be evaluated quickly and if your funding is approved, you will get the money without delay.
If you’re not sure you can apply for a Houston, Texas pre-settlement cash advance, then get familiar with the most common accidents that may happen to people, with which you can qualify for a cash advance:
- Houston, Texas, Motor vehicle accidents– Car accidents are very common and they can cause serious injuries which, in turn, cause unexpected financial problems. However, while waiting for your case to settle in court you can obtain pre-settlement funding and avoid any financial problems.
- Houston, Texas, Pedestrian accidents– pedestrian accidents are also common and they usually happen at crosswalks, sidewalks, or construction sites. You can make a personal injury claim after this type of accident and if you’re not able to go to work, it may be the right time to contact CLF.
- Houston, Texas, Worker’s compensation– you were injured while working?! The purpose of the worker’s compensation is to help employees injured at work. While you and your personal injury attorney are working on your case, you should acquire a cash advance. Call CLF within 24 hours to start receiving money now! Call us at 800 922-7439 to start now.
- Houston, Texas, Slip/trip & falls– people trip and fall all the time due to different reasons. These kinds of lawsuits can take a while to settle and you may need financial help to cover all the everyday expenses. CLF in Houston, Texas will provide you with pre-settlement advance so you are financially stable until your case is settled.
- Houston, Texas, Wrongful death– losing a loved one due to someone else’s negligence is difficult. To make it even harder, the family has to cover the funeral and continue living, oftentimes, without any income. Make sure to protect your family and contact CLF for a cash advance.
- Houston, Texas, Product liability– every day we buy different products that we assume are safe. However, it’s not always the case. If you were harmed by a product, you have the right to compensation. These cases usually take a long time to settle and you may start thinking about a settlement advance to cover your everyday expenses.
Houston is a city in Texas with more than 2.2 million residents and it’s the fourth most populous city in the United States. Houston was founded on August 30, 1836, by brothers Augustus Chapman Allen and John Kirby Allen on land near the banks of Buffalo Bayou. Today, at least 145 different languages are spoken by Houston’s residents. It’s a city that attracts many tourists each year because finding fun there is very easy. With all the city’s attractions, it’s hard not to like it. It’s Texas’ biggest city and it’s a great place to live and work.
If you’re looking for a Houston, Texas lawsuit funding company, feel free to call Certified Legal Funding and consult with our team of experts who are there to help. Call today!