It’s no secret that personal injury can have a devastating effect on victims and their families. Not only do they have to deal with physical pain and emotional trauma, but they also face many challenges in the aftermath of an accident. This is where pre-settlement funding can help. Pre-settlement funding is a cash advance given to personal injury plaintiffs who are waiting for their settlement. It helps them cover their living expenses, medical bills, and other costs while they wait for their case to settle.
Here at Certified Legal Funding, we specialize in helping personal injury victims and plaintiffs regain their financial freedom while they are waiting for their settlement to arrive. Today, we’re discussing the effects of personal injuries on the quality of life and the benefits of pre-settlement cash advances.
Effect of personal injury on the quality of life
- Loss of income: can’t work = less money coming in
- Medical bills: have to pay for doctor visits, hospital stays, surgeries, etc.
- Emotional trauma: may suffer from anxiety, depression, PTSD, etc.
- Physical pain: may require medication or therapy
- Disability: may no longer be able to do the things they love or take care of themselves
Benefits of pre-settlement funding
Pre-settlement funding helps personal injury plaintiffs by giving them the financial assistance they need to cover their living expenses and other costs while they wait for their case to settle. Here are ten benefits of pre-settlement funding:
- It helps cover living expenses: plaintiffs can use the money to pay for rent, groceries, utilities, and other necessary expenses.
- It helps pay medical bills: plaintiffs can use the money to pay for doctor visits, hospital stays, surgeries, and other medical costs.
- It helps with lost income: plaintiffs can use the money to make up for lost wages if they are unable to work due to their injuries.
- It provides financial security: plaintiffs can have peace of mind knowing that they will have the financial resources they need during this difficult time.
- It gives plaintiffs a sense of control: by having access to funds, plaintiffs can make decisions about their case without having to worry about financial constraints.
- It can help plaintiffs avoid debt: by using pre-settlement funding to cover expenses, plaintiffs can avoid going into debt.
- It can help plaintiffs keep their homes: by using pre-settlement funding to pay for living expenses, plaintiffs can keep their homes.
- It can help plaintiffs pay for necessary treatments: by using pre-settlement funding to pay for medical bills, plaintiffs can get the treatment they need.
- It can help plaintiffs support their families: by using pre-settlement funding to cover living expenses and lost income, plaintiffs can support their families.
Pre-settlement funding is a valuable resource for personal injury plaintiffs who are facing financial challenges after an accident. If you or someone you know has been injured in an accident, contact a pre-settlement funding company today to see if you qualify for funding.
What are the differences between bank loans and pre-settlement funding
There are several key differences between bank loans and pre-settlement funding.
First, with a bank loan, you will have to make monthly payments regardless of whether or not you win your case. With pre-settlement funding, you only have to repay the money if you win your case.
Second, bank loans often require collateral, such as your home or car. With pre-settlement funding, there is no collateral required.
Third, bank loans can take weeks or even months to be approved. Pre-settlement funding can be approved in as little as 24 hours.
How do I know if I qualify for pre-settlement funding?
If you have been injured in an accident and are waiting for your settlement, you may qualify for pre-settlement funding. To find out if you qualify, contact Certified Legal Funding, a leading pre-settlement funding company, today and we’ll be more than happy to answer all your questions and guide you through the simple application process.