Injured in an accident in Fresno, California and it wasn’t your fault? No matter what kind of accident it was- a car accident, slip and fall, pedestrian accident, etc., you will probably have days, if not even weeks, when you won’t be able to go to work. If you don’t go to work, you won’t have any income and bills will not wait for you to get better, unfortunately.
However, there’s always a solution to a problem. Your solution is called Certified Legal Funding’s pre-settlement cash advance. Fresno, California lawsuit loan will help you with your financial hardships.
Our legal finance loans are cash advances that can be used for anything you want. You won’t be obliged to repay the advance if you don’t win your case- as simple as that. So, only if and when your personal injury case settles at court will you pay back a certain amount of money to the legal funding company in Fresno, California.
There are times when accidents are impossible to avoid, and you may end up getting hurt and your life may change upside down. If some of the following accidents happen to you in Fresno, California, make sure to contact the experts at Certified Legal Funding
- Los Angeles, California, Motor vehicle accidents- Car accidents are very common and they can cause serious injuries, which, in turn, cause unexpected financial problems. However, while waiting for your case to settle in court you can obtain pre-settlement funding and avoid any financial problems.
- Fresno, California, Pedestrian accidents- pedestrian accidents are also common and they usually happen at crosswalks, sidewalks, or construction sites. You can make a personal injury claim after this type of accident, and if you’re not able to go to work, it may be the right time to contact CLF.
- Fresno, California, Worker’s compensation- you were injured while working?! The purpose of the worker’s compensation is to help employees injured at work. While you and your personal injury attorney are working on your case, you should acquire a cash advance. Call CLF within 24 hours to start receiving money now! Call us at 800 922-7439 to start now.
- Fresno, California, Slip/trip & falls- people trip and fall all the time due to different reasons. These kinds of lawsuits can take a while to settle and you may need financial help to cover all of the everyday expenses. CLF in Fresno, California will provide you with pre-settlement advance, so you are financially stable until your case is settled.
- Fresno, California, Wrongful death- losing a loved one due to someone else’s negligence is difficult. To make it even harder, the family has to cover the funeral and continue living, oftentimes, without any income. Make sure to protect your family and contact CLF for a cash advance.
- Fresno, California, Product liability- every day we buy different products that we assume are safe. However, it’s not always the case. If you were harmed by a product, you have the right to compensation. These cases usually take a long time to settle and you may start thinking about a settlement advance to cover your everyday expenses.
Fresno is a city in and the county seat of Fresno County, California. Fresno stands for “ash tree” in Spanish, and it’s named for the abundant ash trees lining the San Joaquin River. It’s the fifth most populous city in California.
According to the New York Times article, Fresno is one affordable city to live in and along with its affordability, Fresno is interesting because of its mid-California location, lively arts scene, CSU campus, an abundance of fresh fruits and vegetables, growing tech economy and potential link to San Francisco and Los Angeles.
Fresnans don’t need to go south of the border to eat great Mexican food. But, be warned, some of the dishes can pack some serious heat. You might just find a trace of spicy Fresno peppers, named after the city, in your food.
All in all, Fresno is a great city.
If you need advice and money because you were injured in an accident due to someone else’s fault, feel free to contact us. Certified Legal Funding’s experts will help you solve your financial problems in no time!
APPLY NOW IN SECONDS. Credit is not a factor and you don’t need a job to qualify. On average per settlement, funding takes about 24 hours from application to cash in hand!